1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
2 zucchini, peeled and grated
2 carrots, peeled and grated
6 shallots, washed, trimmed and finely sliced
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 30 x 20cm lamington pan.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth.
- Add the zucchini, carrots, shallots, cheese and oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Using gluten free self-raising flour will make this recipe gluten free and suitable for people on a low FODMAPs diet.
Share this Post