Therapy that comes to you
Zest Infusion is set up to offer psychological and allied health services via Telehealth. Where you live shouldn’t limit your options to access help at times when you might need it. There are many people who may find it difficult or inconvenient to attend face-to-face therapy sessions. This service enables you to receive assistance from the comfort of your own home or office. The easy online format allows you to videoconference with your psychologist or allied health provider at a time that suits you.
- Time efficient
- Fits in with your busy schedule and offers convenience
- Allows you to access psychological and allied health services directly from your home or office
- Provides a more comfortable option for people who find face-to-face therapy difficult
Fees and Rebates
We are pleased to announce that the Australian Government has introduced Medicare rebated sessions for those affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, as well as to clients who live in rural or remote areas of Australia.
You will be eligible to access up to ten Medicare rebated sessions per calendar year, provided that you have a current Mental Health Care Plan in place.
The Australian Government has added a number of temporary Medicare items to help reduce the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 and provide protection for patients and health care practitioners. The nationally consistent eligibility criteria approach include:
- the patient is in COVID-19 isolation because of a State or Territory public health order;
- the patient is in COVID-19 quarantine because of a State or Territory public health order;
- the patient is located in an COVID-19 hotspot as declared by the Commonwealth Chief Medical Officer.