2 sweet potato
1 bunch of asparagus
1 tbsp canola oil
1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease an 8 cup capacity ovenproof dish, and line with baking paper.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into 2 – 3 cm cubes.
- Wash and trim the ends from the asparagus. Cut each spear into thirds.
- Wash and trim the leek. Halve lengthways and rinse again under running water. Slice thickly.
- Place the vegetables in the prepared baking tray and toss in canola oil until evenly coated. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a large bowl until combined. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Return to the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- This recipe is gluten free and is also suitable for people on a moderate chemical elimination diet.
- If you don’t require an elimination diet, you can substitute olive oil for canola oil.
Share this Post